Friday, May 14, 2010

What is a Blog?

My name is Kristina and I am taking Dr. Bledsoe's Spain study tour class. For my project we decided that I am going to blog my way through Spain. I hope to figure out the ins and outs of what a blog is and how we can better utilize it in the future with the different excursions that are taken. Throughout this process I will be posting at least once a day on all the fun, exciting, picturesque events that occur during this 12 day adventure. Check back to see picture slide shows of the day's festivities and my own take on what the day was like. I hope to get some of the other members of the tour group to share their photos and make some blog posts as well about their experiences. Wish me luck! I am super excited for this trip and can't wait to share my experiences with you. Make sure and check back daily while we are on our tour to blog your way through Spain with me!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our feed