Monday, June 30, 2014

Hey everybody, my name is Sara and I'm preparing to leave for Oxford tomorrow morning. It's a bit of a crazy feeling. I have never left the country and it all just seems so romantic and enticing. It is hard to wrap my head around the thought of my being in London, England in two days time.. I can't believe it's real. My whole life I have wanted to travel and will be taking my first step towards that tomorrow.. so one can imagine the excitement/nervousness I am feeling right now. I am so thankful for this opportunity that I honestly never saw myself actually getting to do, studying abroad was just a dream that has become reality. Not studying abroad just anywhere mind you, but I get to be a guest in one of the most prestigious universities in one of the oldest college towns in the world. After making some last minute preparations and finishing up packing, I will go to sleep tonight--or try to--thinking of all the amazing things I am about to see on this once in a lifetime adventure. Wish me luck everyone, you will be hearing more from me once I have arrived in a new and beautiful place.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our feed