Sunday, June 29, 2014

Take Off....England is the Destination

Finalizing the preparations for my trip...completing paperwork, updating travel information, and packing for 3 weeks. I am beyond excited for the opportunity to study abroad and represent the United States of America, as well as Columbia College. I look forward to meeting new people and learning a great deal from the Oxford Educational and Tutorial System. Upon departure, I am attempting to prepare for a fantastic trip while regaining my focus on the purpose of my trip; but am having difficulties because I get to experience a different culture in a beautiful and exciting city. My goal is to blog daily about the experiences I encounter along the way. Until then...pray for safe travels and arrival to Oxford and I will update once I arrive and am settled into my room.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our feed