Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jet lag sucks!

I think I am finally over my jet lag. I can now put start to put together my thoughts enough to update my part o this blog. I never thought the jet lag would be so bad! I have traveled abroad before, but don't remember the effects of jet lag. I finally am ready to stop being a zombie and enter the world of the living again. But ask me that again tomorrow, when I head back to work!



Let's start at the beginning. We had a 4 hour layover in Detroit. It gave us a good time to get to know each other before we spent 12 days in constant presence of each other. We found different ways to entertain ourselves.






It was lots of fun!






1 Response
  1. Amy Says:

    Agreed. We really got to know one another with this lay over and that tunnel was awesome. 1st good memories of the trip where made in the Detroit airport and it was the first time that I felt I might actually be able to make it through because I still had my doubts but hanging out with you, Christina and Jen and then interacting with the others I started to feel my doubts slowly wash away. I was still neverous as heck about what was to come but looking back at it now it was the 1st time I felt that I could really do this and make it though.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to our feed